Does anyone dive Lake Alan Henry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove it once, there is a cove with a platform setup underwater. Found some fishing poles and lots of trash (as you could expect in any lake cove).

Vis was 5-10ft, lots of small trees and such to watch out for but it was worth diving a few times just to do it.

Anyone dive this recently? I have been in Oklahoma but have to head back out to west Texas and would be interested in diving it during the week late afternoon before it gets dark.

If anyone has done any diving in Alan Henry I would like as much info as i could get on the lake. Only 2 1/2 hours away and from what I have seen from the surface it could be fun to explore. If anyone is interested in Alan Henry send me a PM or something maby we could go together....maby I could bring some Kayaks or just go from the shore in one of several camp sites, other than that i would imagine a boat would be needed. The dive shop where i work has several nice Kayaks that they rent. Anyways, any info would be super!
I love scuba diving by the boat ramp I went today and will go very soon again

If anyone has done any diving in Alan Henry I would like as much info as i could get on the lake. Only 2 1/2 hours away and from what I have seen from the surface it could be fun to explore. If anyone is interested in Alan Henry send me a PM or something maby we could go together....maby I could bring some Kayaks or just go from the shore in one of several camp sites, other than that i would imagine a boat would be needed. The dive shop where i work has several nice Kayaks that they rent. Anyways, any info would be super!
806 2182336 I'm chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom