Do you suggest reservations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peekay

Reaction score
We will be in Cozumel the week of 2/22 - 3/1 and was wondering if reservations with a dive shop would be necessary. Ideally, we'd like to play it by ear, depending on the weather.

Any response would be appreciated.

PK

Well, if the weather is awesome and the resort is busy - no diving. If the weather is bad enough to cancel the dive, they'll return your deposit (and you make sure of that when you book - right?)

I'd book ahead.....

I don't agree with the previous post. You can always find someone that will take you out. Cozumel just isn't that busy since airfare there got expensive and fewer people are flying since 9/11. Book ahead or not. It's up to you.

If you mean a group of 6 who wants to dive together, reservations might be a good idea.

If you mean 2 people, I'm with Scubalou. You'll be able to find a good op to take you out on a walk up basis.

Do enjoy yourselves.

DocVikingo

You ain't seen nothing yet. Stick around and you will be amazed at the things you can learn on this board

Rich

Back
Top Bottom