Do you prefer black skirt or clear skirt mask?

Do you prefer black skirted mask or clear skirted mask?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found one for $200 online, I think I'll stick with my $27 Big Eyes mask for now. Maybe buy 6 more for back ups for that kinda money!

dhampton82:
I found one for $200 online, I think I'll stick with my $27 Big Eyes mask for now. Maybe buy 6 more for back ups for that kinda money!

Wow that is too much. I have 3 Big Eyes! Love that mask!:D

stangscuba98a:
Wow that is too much. I have 3 Big Eyes!
Never seen a mask for 3 eyes, specially big ones!!!:eyebrow::wow_2::shiner::1eye::freak::eek:gle::glasses::eyecrazy::439::laughing:

I like black better and that is what I use. For some reason, as a brand, Cressi-sub masks fit me the best. However, if I still did a lot of night diving in bad vis, I might prefer a clear mask. I felt that my ability to sense the buddy's light on my periphery sp? was much better without black blinders on.

Also, when going from clear to black I noticed very little difference. But my back-up mask is clear and when I infrequently use it, the daylight glare is now very noticable and somewhat distracting in shallow water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom