Do you need a place to stay during storm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If you are in the evacuation area of Hollywood, Ft Laud area and need a place to go I have room at my house. Unfortunately I cannot take large animals but if you have small pets in crates or carriers you can bring them. You can contact me on my cell phone at 954-559-9502.

Be safe my friends!

Ditto here! I have a large 1-bedroom apartment, lots of non-perishables, lights, a cooking stove and a comfy air mattress. As long as you don't mind sharing the place with my brother's German Shepherd, you're welcome to it! (that is, if you don't mind enduring a bit of the storm that will pass through Central Florida). My place is open next week to those who need a place during the aftermath as well (just no cats...allergies, sorry). You can text message (or call, if phone is working) at (321) 356-6181. Best wishes everyone, my thoughts and prayers will be with all of us here in the storm's path!

No offense guys, those are great offers, but shouldn't we be asking some of the Dixie Divers for a place to stay instead? :D

Ben

I know Houston is is pretty far, but I have two bedrooms and my place is open for any of you who might need it. For as long as it takes. Be safe and chime in once this bad thing is over to let us know how you are.

Very true, Ben, but it is a bit too late to get on the road. I would rather be holding down the fort here with the necessary provisions than sitting on the road leading to Dixie. Besides, my company is making me work tomorrow. :(

UF cancelled classes for tomorrow, UCF cancelled today (I know cause we have boarders already) and tomorrow. I'm still waiting on the 5pm update to decide, if I leave I'll either head home to Jax or north to Atl.

Ben

Whatever you decide, hope you have a safe trip on the road. Look forward to getting some cave dives in with you in the future. Take care, Rebecca

My Wife and I have a 1575 sq ft house just north of Nashville, TN if anyone wants to come up and stay. We have 2 German Shepherds outside and 2 cats inside. Call me at 615.335.8323 if you need/want more info

I know it's a far drive but if you need a place it's available...

Randy Cain

OneBrightGator:
UF cancelled classes for tomorrow, UCF cancelled today (I know cause we have boarders already) and tomorrow. I'm still waiting on the 5pm update to decide, if I leave I'll either head home to Jax or north to Atl.

Ben

I thought you were coming here to drink with me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom