Do you know your fish?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got all but one right. I don't even know the Hawaiian fish that well. Fun quiz.

I got all correct except for the bullethead parrot fish. I don't recall ever seeing one of those before.

this quiz is tough, the names are a bit different than what we were taught they were. like the convict tang, i always knew it as a manini. Haha I guess I need to get the "real" names tooled out, but first I must finish my study of the law.

I did as poorly as expected - 53%.

I really am terrible about identifying different types of fish. During a dive, rather than looking at the different fish and identifying (or trying to identify) them, I'm more likely thinking "There's a fish . . . and another fish . . . ooh, a turtle . . . oh, there's another fish. . ."

You get the idea.

lol..you're funny :wink:

getting ready for some Mediterranean fish??

I got an 80, with no knowledge of Hawaiian fish, but I guess it's basic fish ID, with the families.

Fun quiz :D

a pat on the back from me....you just have to fly to Hawaii to get it :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom