Do you have any dive travel regrets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Muzzon I totally agree...I tried to explain this to a former student who paid 3K to volunteer at a turtle conservation facility in Costa Rica who unfortunately found out the hard way that not all programmes are what they seem.

Isnt it wonderful the smile on a kids face - that is priceless - https://scontent.fper2-1.fna.fbcdn....=71be57a9699f8a08dfecbf5272d5d9dc&oe=586CED79

2.34am and insomnia wont let me remember how to upload this - credit to my dive buddy @indodivemom for the snap because I was busy blowing bubbles.

Never making it to Raja Ampat as my wife broke her arm 4 weeks out. Misool then jacked their rates while switching from Euro to US$, adding $6000 extra if we wanted to go the next year. Um, no. Did get a trip insurance payout.

Maybe do a LOB over there once junior grows up and goes to University,

Not too many regrets, but a lot places I wouldn`t go back to as the diving was ok to so-so for the $ spent (Caribbean mostly). I guess there is a reason people keep going back to Coz, like we plan on doing.

Back
Top Bottom