Do you ever read the ScubaBoard News Letter?

Do you ever read the ScubaBoard News Letter?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I didn't know there was one!

Votes: 39 70.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
A simple poll to see how many people read our news letter.

Apart from answering the poll question please feel free to add comments in the thread. What do you think of it? Could it be improved? etc.

Sorry - poll is now up. I had HUGE problems with access to the board!

There is a newsletter? It doesn't get sent to me.

theskull

I know that I get them, or have, because a thread I started was mentioned in one of them. It was because such a simple question raised a surprising number of different answers (how do you signal air remaining?)

theskull:
There is a newsletter? It doesn't get sent to me.

theskull
You need to have it enabled under your 'Options'. It gets sent via email.

yeah, it's opt-in only

which i like.

kudos to the staff for not bombarding you with spam ... er...
the newsletter :)wink:) unless you ask for it

so... Kim of the Orient... why you doing this poll? plotting the
demise of the newsletter, are we? :wink:

On the other hand....it's hard to opt-in....or out....of something you don't know exists!

aha... i think i see now...

:54:

Kim:
On the other hand....it's hard to opt-in....or out....of something you don't know exists!

The newsletter is an opt-out meaning that people opt-in by default when signing up and have to uncheck a box not to get it. People can then opt-out at a later time for just the newsletter or from all mailings.

However, the results of this poll are likely irrelevant seeing as how a newsletter has not gone out since January. While there are many long term visitors to this site, the majority of any user population is new and therefore would never have had the chance to receive a newsletter in the first place; even those who did get it in the past are less likely to check this area than our newer members. I know exactly how well the mailing did in the past and to put it simply, it was quite popular with those who got it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom