Do you avoid people with bad sac rates?

At what sac rate do you avoid diving with someone?

• 0.50+

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 0.75+

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 0.85+

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 0.95+

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 1.00+

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope don't avoid them. just inspire them beside I don't need to change my tank all that often then if I dive with high sac divers

You forgot the effect depth has on a gas.......... PCO2 (Partial pressure of CO2).........:eyebrow:

:coffee:

The theory has problems, but, I don't pp co2 isn't one of them. For an ideal gas:
partial pressure co2=Absolute Pressure * moles co2/moles all gasses. Staying only with masses should have done the trick.

If blood co2 and acidity triggers breathing, the theory is bogus. Unless, you can argue the gradient for the o2/co2 transfer is constantly stronger because there is less % co2 in lungs at depth which causes a lower blood concentration of co2 . . .

Really, I have to believe someone has already done the research on this somewhere. I'm just having fun throwing out theories. Physiology is definately not part of my skill set.

. . .
Theory dead, see post below.

Back
Top Bottom