Do I get my rescue cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laserdoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Been diving over 20 years,just got my AOW. Easy easy easy. Question is do I get my rescue if I'm not planing on a career in the dive field. Plus I'm only a rec diver,,maybe 20 or 30 dives a year. How hard is the course and what to go with?? PADI or NAUI??

personally i found the rescue course fantastic. the knowledge/training i received made me feel that im better able to handle a situation (which i have) if necessary.

it actually is a course i wouldnt mind doing again in a few years to to update my skills.

:D

Skill sets taught will help you and your future buddies...:D

Go for it it`s fun BIG time and maybe you`ll be an even better diver:D

laserdoc:
Been diving over 20 years,just got my AOW. Easy easy easy. Question is do I get my rescue if I'm not planing on a career in the dive field. Plus I'm only a rec diver,,maybe 20 or 30 dives a year. How hard is the course and what to go with?? PADI or NAUI??

Anything that can make you a better and safer diver for you and your buddy should be done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom