DM course is finally here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdowndh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, after lots of research, AOW and ResQ, a really great thread about "DM Expectations" here on SB... and tomorrow I go pick up my materials to start my DM course. I am cranked!
Thanks to all for the good posts in the "DM Expectations" thread, I asked some very good questions up front and with a little luck I should be on my way to a good DM/LDS relationship... as I continue my diving fascination!

Best wishes on your DM program...I enjoyed mine when i took it, learned a lot in the process.

I have a nephew on the Castle Rock Fire Department....small world.

Well, after lots of research, AOW and ResQ, a really great thread about "DM Expectations" here on SB... and tomorrow I go pick up my materials to start my DM course. I am cranked!

Good luck!

As long as it doesn't *SNOW* this weekend I will be finishing mine on Sunday, as I do my last internship with three Dry Suit students.

Welcome! The next few months will be busy, and fun. Enjoy them

Good luck!

As long as it doesn't *SNOW* this weekend I will be finishing mine on Sunday, as I do my last internship with three Dry Suit students.

Why would the snow hold you up?

Not me, but if the students don't make it to the quarry...

:D

Yep that would blow the day for sure.

Have fun. BTW there is some more good info (and a study guide) in the 'going pro' sub forum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom