DM costs / IDC costs in PI and location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i was referring to how it is practiced in PG... what the other shops without a pool do is rent the use of the pools of other resorts.

just make sure it's a pool that Larry hasn't been in recently... :mooner:

just make sure it's a pool that Larry hasn't been in recently... :mooner:

i do not think there is still any pool in PG that larry has not done away with.... :D

i do not think there is still any pool in PG that larry has not done away with.... :D

Geez, well hope they got around to scooping out all those floaters he left...:coffee:

guys. thanks for answering my question. "confined sea water" and "smallish pool" both work.
humm....I am wondering which is unfair a) more buoyancy of sea water or b) kicking the wall of the pool many times for propulsion.:D

The criteria established for ocean use is very clear...."Pool-Like Conditions". Not sure where you are going with this but ocean training is fine as long as it meets the criteria. I do it all the time with my students.

Hey, feeding the crabs is ok with me!!!

Geez, well hope they got around to scooping out all those floaters he left...:coffee:

THAT WASN'T ME, HONESTLY.

I WAS IN THE POINT BAR WHEN THE alleged INCIDENT TOOK PLACE.

KNOWING ME, SURELY YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!

(edited for mong-like spelling)

Question guys, how much does the DM course cost nowadays?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom