DIY Regulator Maintenance Discussion: Aqualung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The stuff isn't just grease is it? The interior of a balance chamber is often greased a little heaver than other parts....I would clean it out carefully and see if it cleans up.

Ive tried contacting a number of shops but havent had much luck trying to get aqualung service parts and kits. I've got two legend sets to service, and need a purge cover. Can anyone direct me to a good source for some kits? I'm currently stationed in Korea and would like to service my regs when they arrive with my household goods in two weeks... vendors feel free to PM if youd don't want it public.

Hello !
Please a litle help.
I dont now the name of this Regulator ..have Hp seat point and escape pressures. IMG_20140803_102036.jpgIMG_20140803_110852.jpgIMG_20140803_110903_1.jpgIMG_20140803_110929.jpgIMG_20140803_110935.jpg

I thinks so, Tipe history from this kind of regulator????ANy parts webshop.....

Big thanks to the OP who started this thread and provided so useful info !!

Can someone post similar information regarding the Aqualung Legend 1st stage service kit (129231)?

Anyone knows what size o-ring each part # corresponds to?

Have you had any luck finding parts. I am looking for high pressure seats for a Seac regulator that uses the same seat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom