DIY Nitrox Analyzer (Arduino based)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep cool guys ! I live in a different time zone on the other side of the pond, and I'm not glued to my computer, ok ? :wink:

The link is down below (in French). Helium sensor is not acoustic but thermic.

Analyseur Trimix :. - ppt télécharger

Looks promising. The MD62 thermal conductivity sensor is used primarily to measure CO2 levels, but I came across a patent for its use with helium.

Notes on the construction of my DIY Nitrox Analyzer. Pardon my lack of video shooting and editing skills.
1f603.png

Reactions: Pao
Notes on the construction of my DIY Nitrox Analyzer. Pardon my lack of video shooting and editing skills. View attachment 514853

Nice job. Thanks !

This is great! I already have an analyzer that I'm very happy with, but I'm going to build this because it looks fun.

I believe I have most of what I need on hand, except the sensor.

Thanks for sharing the project!

This is great! I already have an analyzer that I'm very happy with, but I'm going to build this because it looks fun.

I believe I have most of what I need on hand, except the sensor.

Thanks for sharing the project!

Test the boost converter before using. The ones I got recently had a holding current of 50 milliamperes. You can use another boost converter running on 2 x AA batteries. Consumption is only 25 milliamperes.

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I've used your hardware design as is, and your software as a base - I've added MOD and battery voltage, just for fun.

I've not previously had much contact with Arduino - I've done some PIC assembly stuff a few years ago, but Arduino makes it delightfully straightforward!

Back
Top Bottom