Diving your own profile in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of the dive shops preferred and used by most posters here are geared to your diving your own profile.

The only times I've needed to surface before I've felt ready have been when my buddy has an equipment or gas issue. Since she's got a great SAC and I don't, it's usually she who's surfacing with lots of gas left. For deeper dives, it's usually nitrogen load that determines our bottom time rather than remaining gas.

Many, but not all, hotels and resorts on the island are located so their shores are within the Marine Park. Officially, a licensed park guide would be needed even for shore diving within the park.

Thanks for all the responses, this is good info and is what I was looking for.

Thanks again guys.

We were there last week and our DM ferried those who ran low on air to the surface first and allowed the rest of us to stay down until we got to 700 psi. He typically rejoined us after seeing the others safely back on the boat. This worked well for us and gave the others some incentive to manage their air consumption better.

Aldora.

The instruction they often gave is "dive your computer".

they use steel 120's and nitrox (use it).

some dives i had to finish riding a little high to keep from deco. others I finished at 300 and totally safe.

Now we need the Cozumel anti-Aldora dive mafia to complain about how you are a fanboy and Aldora is lame. Then this thread will be complete.

Now we need the Cozumel anti-Aldora dive mafia to complain about how you are a fanboy and Aldora is lame. Then this thread will be complete.
Or one could simply point out that Aldora requires all divers to ascend as a group. That's contrary to what the OP wanted.

No, not quite even then. We've not yet been graced with Mike's wisdom on this thread yet.

Another personal attack, another violation of the TOS by a member of the Coz Posse.

Shocker. :bored2:

I pray my delicate flower of an Id can survive this...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom