Diving without leaving your home Scuba Simulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, just...NO.

I posted this game a few weeks ago. It sucks, even by a non-divers standards, about 6 thousand shades of ****.

Buggy, bad interface, missing story elements, missions that don't make sense. graphical glitches...the list goes on.

Try this instead... ediving.us

It is FREE and is more realistic. Takes into account all diver physiology and all the sites are actual 3d mapped dive sites. Check out the gear section. Real manufacturer gear. Improvements are always being made and I hear there are some big changes coming in March.

I think i'd rather real diving to simulating it. How the hell can you possibly simulate something like diving? A breathe in and breathe out button, an inflator button?

OK now I am mad. I just called DAN and they hung up on me. I called them because I caught myself holding my breath while playing that game and thought I felt some tingling.....turns out my leg fell asleep :rofl3:

To the OP, I agree. Thanks for sharing the link and if someone chooses to play it, then good for them. If they live where diving year round is comfortable, then even better for them.

Try this instead... ediving.us

It is FREE and is more realistic. Takes into account all diver physiology and all the sites are actual 3d mapped dive sites. Check out the gear section. Real manufacturer gear. Improvements are always being made and I hear there are some big changes coming in March.

Or even simply log in to Scubaboard. There is a lot of simulation of dives. Stories of real dives. All sorts of equipment. And very few divers who know everything about diving just from playing this game
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Or even simply log in to Scubaboard. There is a lot of simulation of dives. Stories of real dives. All sorts of equipment. And very few divers who know everything about diving just from playing this game
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Though I doubt eDiving will replace ScubaBoard, ScubaBoard doesn't have detailed bathymetry of real divesites I use to plan dives... even get compass headings. :mooner:

Moderators better be on the watch for some people's dive counts to go sky high! :wink: I'm waiting for someone to ask if they can log these dives.....:rofl3:

OK now I am mad. I just called DAN and they hung up on me. I called them because I caught myself holding my breath while playing that game and thought I felt some tingling.....turns out my leg fell asleep :rofl3:

how dare they hang up on you:no:

Moderators better be on the watch for some people's dive counts to go sky high! :wink: I'm waiting for someone to ask if they can log these dives.....:rofl3:

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom