Diving with the Loch Ness Monster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

venturediver:
cool. I'm in Alabama near Birmingham. We're neighbors.

You've got more diving closer to you. Have you been to Pelham? I was thinking about taking my doubles down there and do some practice dives.

DeputyDan:
If Nessie were really a her - she would have been found long ago - follow the noise...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheRedHead:
You've got more diving closer to you. Have you been to Pelham? I was thinking about taking my doubles down there and do some practice dives.

Yeah I dive Pelham a lot. We teach a lot of our students there. Nice place to dive and work on skills. The stairs kinda make doubles a pain though.

venturediver:
have you ever dove in Pelham before?

No, but one of the Asst. Instructors at our LDS (we were in Deco Procedures together) was talking about practicing at Pelham. He lives in Mississippi. Lots of stairs?

Well, not a lot of stairs, but a few. They also have a ramp you can walk up. Its a nice little dive park. I've got probably 100 or so dives there. They have a website if you are interested in looking at it.

El Orans:
No really, it'd be very easy to merge this thread with the current MOF thread... :D

don't you dare! :mad:

RHM-it would be FAR too cold for you to do that dive :evil: and there is nothing wrong with diving where you can't see your fins :28:

I'd love to surface in front of that castle.

Back to Nessie: Last year a group of people tried to break a world record for nude swimming the length of the loch, I wonder what Nessie thought of that? :yuck:

Gidds:
Last night I was all excited: I decided to watch Deep Sea Detectives with a friend and it was about Loch Ness. I missed the Loch Ness talk at Boston Sea Rovers in order to hear Stan Waterman tell really off-color stories, so Chatterton and Kohler looking for Nessie was a plus. Anyway I am getting old (25) and fell asleep. Did they find the monster?

Old. 25. :confused: Bite me.:mooner:

it's an inside joke :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom