Diving with the Loch Ness Monster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As an associate and long time personal friend of Nessie, and since I have opposable thumbs, let me assure you that Nessie, indeed, exists. We had a quiet celebration in honor of her birthday. She's 1205 years young as of July 1st.

She laughs at your puny attempts to prove her existence over the centuries and would encourage you all to keep looking for her as she finds it amusing. Further, she finds SCUBA divers a delightful diversion from her usual diet of salmon. Crunchy and tangy I believe was her term.

I, on the other hand, wish you would leave me to my forests and if you intend to stick me with a tranquilizer dart you'd better pray the drug works quick!

Sasquatch

Gidds:
Did they find the monster?

Of course not. They never solve the mysteries on the show. They were lucky to find their fins in that viz. Looks like your kind of dive, Gidds. :wink:

they actually found her in a tidal pool playing poker and drinking scotch with a mermaid and a vacationing group of sea monkeys. No photos were taken due to the copyright agreement that Nessie has with the Discovery channel. Bummer huh?

Hey RedHead, what part of Dixie are you in? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm in the Delta, VentureDiver, Memphis. Gidds thinks that the entire South is flat land, instead of just my spot. Where did that Cranky Yankee go?

This is an exact replica of Ogopogo, who resides in Okanagan Lake, Kelowna BC.

800px-OgoPogo.jpg

TheRedHead:
I'm in the Delta, VentureDiver, Memphis. Gidds thinks that the entire South is flat land, instead of just my spot. Where did that Cranky Yankee go?

cool. I'm in Alabama near Birmingham. We're neighbors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom