Diving with the Loch Ness Monster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds

Contributor
Reaction score
Witness Protection Program (hiding from the MOFia)
Last night I was all excited: I decided to watch Deep Sea Detectives with a friend and it was about Loch Ness. I missed the Loch Ness talk at Boston Sea Rovers in order to hear Stan Waterman tell really off-color stories, so Chatterton and Kohler looking for Nessie was a plus. Anyway I am getting old (25) and fell asleep. Did they find the monster?

Gidds:
Last night I was all excited: I decided to watch Deep Sea Detectives with a friend and it was about Loch Ness. I missed the Loch Ness talk at Boston Sea Rovers in order to hear Stan Waterman tell really off-color stories, so Chatterton and Kohler looking for Nessie was a plus. Anyway I am getting old (25) and fell asleep. Did they find the monster?

Sure did, scary as hell.....it ate them!:D

:light:

Yes they did. Got a picture to prove it too.

nessy.jpg

I've been fascinated with the Loch Ness Monster since I was a wee lass and now nobody will tell me how it ended....I'm gonna go cry now............or blow something up :m16:

riguerin:
Yes they did. Got a picture to prove it too.

nessy.jpg
Well if it wasn't for that picture I never would have believed it.

Gidds:
I've been fascinated with the Loch Ness Monster since I was a wee lass and now nobody will tell me how it ended....I'm gonna go cry now............or blow something up :m16:

So, you've been fascinated with the Loch Ness Monster for a year or 2? :D:wink:

Dont worry, they will show it again some day.

Back
Top Bottom