Diving Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aegir, it's real difficult to get a watch that has dive computer functions and a slim case. The technology can't be too far off, but to be perfectly honest one of the things I like about the Aqualand is it's beefy look.

Vegasdiver,

Does casio still make those watches? i went round a couple of shops and nobody has them anymore. I did remember seeing them a couple of years back. anyway, i'll probably keep looking. how much did u get yours for? this is probably the best money for value solution + feature packed.

tomcat

Rick,
Thanks for the link. I've been looking for a good price on a Ti Aqualand Duplex.

Sam

Tomcat,

A local (to me) retailer had one on hand so I was able to give it a once over before making a purchace, however I was able to get mine from LeisurePro at a signifigantly discounted price. (LeisurePro) also has the Titanium version (DEP-700)available for a few dollars more...

thanks guys for the links. the retailers around my parts don't carry casio dive watches anymore. certainly helpful to know where i can get them on the net.

tomcat

Back
Top Bottom