Diving WA. Outer Coastline (W. Olympic Peninsula)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi,

I'm looking to dive outside of Neah Bay, WA and I am looking for any information that I can get.

Currents?
Shark types/activity?

I have been diving for around 20yrs. and have dove Neah Bay a number of time, but haven't as yet to dive around the point.

Its possible there might be 6 GIlls in the coming months. Going out far there are blue sharks, If you go tuna spearfishing you will run into them easier. are you just going down the coast a little or down to la push. i have dove out there and it is awesome. I located a ferry that was in tow years ago. i was mostly looking for another ship that was worth the treasure, actually it was money.

Good diving if you make your way down the coast, watch it though not all the fun topside, and fog is heavy.

For your best interest in the area, need to get in with the tribes fisherman, there knowledge is first hand.

Good luck and hope ya find a wreck, there are many yet to be found out there.

Thanks for the info. Spearfishing is the main reason for the trip, but I do enjoy wreck diving. Mostly we are after Lingcod, Blue & Black Rock fish, but I hadn't evan considered Tuna; I will have to look into that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom