Diving Turks and Caicos on a Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am visiting Providenciales this fall. I am visiting Thursday to Monday. I would like to dive Friday and Saturday with a night dive. The folks I used previously said they don't dive on Saturday. Who do you recommend for these days. It would be a total of five dives, maybe six.

I am visiting Providenciales this fall. I am visiting Thursday to Monday. I would like to dive Friday and Saturday with a night dive. The folks I used previously said they don't dive on Saturday. Who do you recommend for these days. It would be a total of five dives, maybe six.
Try Aqua TCI - great small dive op, but I'm not sure they do night dives. Check with Dive Provo as well as I know they do night dives - but they are based on demand, they do not do them every day and you have to have done at least 1 dive with them prior to a night dive.

That was the previous dive op I used. I would use them again in a heartbeat (great operation), but their reluctance to dive on Saturday may be a killer for me.

If the place that you usually dive with doesn't dive on Saturday, they still might be able to help you out. Could you ask them if they could recommend another op for the Saturday dives or if they could refer you to another shop that can support your diving on the Saturday? (They may be less reluctant to do this if you have already booked your other days with them so that they know that they will not lose any business and you really are just looking for someone to cover that one day.)

Back
Top Bottom