Diving tonight, June 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nbaleva

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey Beach Crabs,

Me and my buddy Joey are diving Vets tonight @ 8:30. Anyone else wanna join us ? Anyone ? Anyone ?

--Neil

What is up with vets? seems like ya all like diving at vets lately. Oh wait forgot you are all down in that area.

Vet's is a better place to dive then all other sites put together

Vets is good but I don't think it the best 100% of the time. It is a really good night dive location however.

I'll be testing my newly replaced neck seal at Corona Del Mar later today. At least I'll be diving!

Never done a night dive before. What kind of lights you need?

you need 3 types of lights a Primary, Backup and a Tank light *glowsticks/cem sticks usualy work good for this. but if you use them bring zip ties

Vet's is a better place to dive then all other sites put together

I dont think so. Ive had better night dives at Leo, Malibu-g Colony, and Deer Creek. I guess its all persoonal pref. but i really dont like swimming over sand even though you see alot there are night like Octupus, and Squid and flat fish along with other stuff.

I use a C8 but I do like to have a headlamp when I need both hands to pick up stuffs. I don't like really bright lights. will you be there tonight?

I HATE headlamps. Only because when you look at your buddy you blind them. Got to admit would be go to have at night if i wanted to take photos.

Vets is good but I don't think it the best 100% of the time. It is a really good night dive location however.

I'll be testing my newly replaced neck seal at Corona Del Mar later today. At least I'll be diving!

Where and what time exactly will you be in CDM? I'm trying to decide to drive up to Redondo or stay local tonight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom