Diving this Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now I'm planning on going on the Sandeaters dive tomorrow (Sunday). They're meeting at 8am at Corral Beach in Malibu.

Hope you guys have a great dive at Laguna today. I'm looking at the webcam and it's looking pretty nice. Best I can tell the surf is in the 3 ft. range.

I made it down to Laguna this morning but didn't end up diving, I was hoping to run into someone I knew down there, but it didn't happen. I cruized by, Cress St. ,Cresent and Shaws. I hung out there for about an hour. It was a very high tide, there was no beach at Shaws, the water was coming up to the bottom of the stairs. I asked about the vis, and I was told 10-15 mostly, with some surge. The waves were not really a factor, but I decided to go truck shopping instead.

I am not sure about Sunday, but who knows I might just make it out there. What is the fastest way to Corral Beach from Orange County?

It's on PCH, so I'd assume from OC you take the 405 N to the 10 W, which becomes PCH.

Here's some more info on the site:

www.geocities.com/sandeaters/sites/cb.htm

Looks like it's right across the street from the Beaurivage restaurant.

Corral is directly across from the resturant. It is a nice dive, but be sue to enter between the storm drain and the first house as there are almost no rocks in the surf there. Anywhere else has lots of rocks in the surf. Wife is planning on church in the morinng, but I have not been diving in two whole weeks (Coronodos Island trip aborted and at Ft. Leavenworth KS last week)! So I may join you.

JDog:
OK it's 1:30 in the AM and Dr.Jet is MIA - got a tum tum I guess. Abrown203 I'll be in Laguna in the AM got the alarm set for 6:15 so I'll probably be there around 7:30. If you want to dive call me @ 909-208-1370 and I'll either hear it ring or just leave a message. I am driving a '90 GMC white P/U. I figure on diving in the Shaws cove area.

Mccabejc ----I might be willing to do a Sunday in Malibu. I have never been there so let me know your plans.......hopefully not too early high tides at 8:24'ish. I'll check the board tommorrow night or you can call and leave a mesage.

JDog,

Sorry I missed you. After about 8:30 PM last night I figured I was buddyless and slept in.

abrown203-No worries. I'll catch you some other time.

I am going to try to make it tommorrow for Corral Beach. 8am. I'll check the board before I leave in the morning (6:30ish) to make sure the dive is still on, if you guys are going to cancel, please post it, Thanks.

JDog:
abrown203-No worries. I'll catch you some other time.

I am going to try to make it tommorrow for Corral Beach. 8am. I'll check the board before I leave in the morning (6:30ish) to make sure the dive is still on, if you guys are going to cancel, please post it, Thanks.
Good morning JDog, I can't make it today, i'm still sick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom