Diving this weekend 5/21-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So here I am on a Friday night, the wind has finally died down and am hoping to get wet this weekend.
Will be heading off to the Tencity tour at Divers Direct on Saturday, but who is diving?

Scuba_Jenny:
So here I am on a Friday night, the wind has finally died down and am hoping to get wet this weekend.
Will be heading off to the Tencity tour at Divers Direct on Saturday, but who is diving?

I had a hard time finding a charter to take me out this weekend, but I finally found 3 slots with Abernethy in WPB. I'm taking an O/W student and a DM student with me. It should be fun. The O/W student is very comfortable in the water, so we should have a blast.

Hopefully... we'll have lunch over in the Marina where BaitedStorm is DMing...

Al

With the noaa forecast actually looking good, im looking to do a shore dive saturday or sunday. I think ill be heading down to the tencity tour as well, gunna have to see just how flat the ocean is tommorow morning and go from there.

Is anyone up for a Sunday beach dive?

9pm saturday night ... I know I should be gettin mah lazy butt up in da mornin' and doin a kayak dive someplace ..... dammit Gumby. All else falls into place, I should be at Oakland Ridges on the yak at sunrise.

Got out today for a little shore dive, and the conditions were great, the ocean was like a big ole swimmin pool.

I'll be going out again tommorow morning, since the conditions should hold out for the morning.

Now i just have to conquer that waking up thing....

Just got in from a good night dive. It rained on us. Am planning on another dive tomorrow afternoon.

Scuba_Jenny:
I went Saturday morning... nice but I'm looking at the water right now (Sunday) and it's too awesome... must go right this very m

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom