Diving This Fri, Sat, and/or Sun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone up for some diving? I definitely have Friday open, and two full tanks ready to go. Saturday and Sunday look open as long as the weather holds out. Surf forecasts look very good for south facing beaches thru the weekend, with a peak of NW swell on Sunday. Laguna lifeguards say that it's Lake Laguna, with 1-2 ft. waves. Viz 10-15 feet.

When I was driving back from the airport last night the temperature at the bank said 46 degrees. Geesh. I leave for a week and suddenly it gets cold. So I'm thinking of diving later in the morning. You know...to minimize shrinkage. :eyebrow:

Cool, Scott. I'm up for a drive to Malibu. Maybe you can show me a nice easy, shallow dive?

mccabejc:
Cool, Scott. I'm up for a drive to Malibu. Maybe you can show me a nice easy, shallow dive?

I was hoping you'd be ready to exceed your PADI training limit, and explore the dume submarine canyon with me. But if your not, there are plenty of easy, shallow dives that I love to do. Why don't you PM me your phone #.

I'm gonna hold off and first get some deep dive training before I break 60 ft.

Wanna set something up for Friday?

I can do 8am in Malibu, earlier is a stretch.

... i've got plans to go diving with some friends already. Not sure where we'll end up Friday (probably S. Crescent around 6 pm, but it's no definite yet). Sunday looks like we'll be meeting at 8:30 am at Cress St. PM me if you're interested in joining us for either of those and I'll give you details as they get made. Both will be shallow (under 60') dives, although we haven't done Cress st. before, so I can't guarantee it. That is the plan, though, and knowing the other Laguna locations, I'd guess it's a possible one.

want to go tomorrow morning?

Back
Top Bottom