Diving this Fri or Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie:
I was thinking of August or September.

That will be great...lets plan on it for sure....I bet I can get Timeliner to hook-up with us to!!

Daylonious:
Speaking of, isn't it about time for another TSD happy hour? <grin>

D.

I didn't realize you needed a special time for this activity. A better question is "Isn't it ALWAYS time for another TSD happy hour?"

Daylonious:
Well... I know it's last minute - but how about Thursday night for an impromptu happy hour?

Talk scuba, watch the mavs, talk scuba, drink beer, glance at mavs, talk scuba, drink beer, get really involved in a planning a 'fantasy' dive trip to truk, drink beer, realize that the game was over an hour ago... decide to "get serious" about buying that drysuit and VR3....

lol

D.

I would seriously advise you to leave all credit cards at home so as to avoid drunk impulse buying.

sealskin98:
Sorry, next dive day is Monday.

Where will you be diving on Monday??

sealskin98:
The happy hour/dinner sounds good. Let's get something together again.

Agreed. Just not July 3-7. 'Cause I just made our reservations for Cozumel!!
Can't believe I'll be in blue water in 2.5 weeks! How sweet it is.

Karma is back:D and.... it looks like I might be able to come out to CSSP Saturday afternoon/evening with my Daughter Ivy ( yea... she' a Swamper too)

TexDiveGuy... go for it Dude ! PK does sounds really excellent and I gotta do that with the rest of the willing someday.

Timeliner:
Foo:
Where will you be diving on Monday??

Mike and Thomas will be diving at Lake Pat Mayse on Monday. :wink:

Not quite....I'm talking blue water, Mexican sunsets, and cold Dos Equis..... WooooHoooooooooo!!!! :D :D :D :D

Foo:
'Cause I just made our reservations for Cozumel!!
Can't believe I'll be in blue water in 2.5 weeks! How sweet it is.

We're arriving Sunday night, staying til the next Sunday. Our first day in blue water will be Monday... :D :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom