Diving this Fri or Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could do CSSP on Saturday. PK, not sure about. I will be out at CSSP Sunday for sure. Bringing out a new Swamper I met in my AOW. Oh yeah, and I got my Nitrox cert tonight!

khacken:
I could do CSSP on Saturday. PK, not sure about. I will be out at CSSP Sunday for sure. Bringing out a new Swamper I met in my AOW. Oh yeah, and I got my Nitrox cert tonight!

Congratulations! :D

I am still thinking 'PK' for a change and a bit of a challenge--lol......CSSP is ok,,,but does get old after several seasons.

Well... I know it's last minute - but how about Thursday night for an impromptu happy hour?

Talk scuba, watch the mavs, talk scuba, drink beer, glance at mavs, talk scuba, drink beer, get really involved in a planning a 'fantasy' dive trip to truk, drink beer, realize that the game was over an hour ago... decide to "get serious" about buying that drysuit and VR3....

lol

D.

I can't do it this Thursday, but I might could next Thursday...

As the 'world' turns....I thought about PK on Sat.,,,,but now looks like Fri. is going to be the day I hit the waters....as it turns out,,,,I will be at CSSP assisting in a AOW class Fri. afternoon,,,,but hope to get in a bit of evening time skills work after DMing the afternoon class.

Thats cool I got your PM. I wonder if we could set up a trip to PK for later this summer?

Lukiedukie:
Thats cool I got your PM. I wonder if we could set up a trip to PK for later this summer?

Luke....that would be great....I am going to be pretty busy in July with my training and trip/s.....but mid August or early Sept. would be super for some PK runs!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom