Diving the YO with Reef Pirates Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDave65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Had a SPECTACULAR dive today on the YO 257 with Sean from Reef Pirates Diving! I've tried to make this dive several times in past years and we ALWAYS ended up on the Sea Tiger (not a bad dive, either) due to sea state or currents etc. Today we FINALLY made it!! There was very little current, visibility was OVER 150 ft, and we were able to do both the YO and the San Pedro on one dive, as they are side by side.

Sean did a great job of briefing us, helping us gear up and leading us without being over-bearing. I really enjoyed diving with him and in fact hope to repeat this dive again tomorrow if we can persuade everyone else on the boat to go back to the YO.

I highly recommend Sean and the Reef Pirates!!

Much Mahalo.

Have to agree with Dave on both counts … the Dive on the YO & San Pedro was SPECTACULAR and I would also recommend Sean from Reef Pirates to anyone looking to dive while on Oahu!

Also want to thank Gabe from Kaimana Divers for recommending Sean & Reef Pirates (hope you are enjoying the vacation Gabe!)

Sean was good enough to send me a few of the pics he took on our dive.....pretty incredible, to me. Thought I would try to post a couple here. Thanks again, Sean!!!!

Attachments

• feb2010set1_109[1].jpg
    feb2010set1_109[1].jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 106
I gotta do these one at a time as they are big files.

Attachments

• feb2010set1_136[1].jpg
    feb2010set1_136[1].jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 132
One more.

Attachments

• dave_prop[1].jpg
    dave_prop[1].jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 85

Back
Top Bottom