Diving the Princess Anne wreck in West Palm Beach Florida April 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotchya. Well I am in the process of compiling the West Palm Beach wreck treks I'll see what I find on them with regards to the other divers. Let me know if you come up with anything.

Nice video, yup thats us for sure!

The vis looks really good for that site! I've dove that old car carrier (princess Anne) a few times... Always saw a bull shark or two in the past. Did you see any?

What camera are you using?

Enjoyed the video! Reminds me of fun dives in my past

Always saw a bull shark or two in the past. Did you see any?

What camera are you using?

Enjoyed the video! Reminds me of fun dives in my past

GoPro Hero 4 with 2 Archon Video lights alternated with Flip 5 shallow and mid depth filters.

Didn't see a shark on that dive but I did on others, think they were lemon sharks and there were some nurse sharks.

There were big Bulls everywhere on day 1 dive 2 as well, big ones. They stayed off the wrecks once we dropped in though. I used to confuse Lemons with Bulls all the time, but the best way to tell the difference between a Lemon and a Bull is the rear dorsal fin. It is small on a Bull and large (about same size as front dorsal) on a Lemon.

The Bulls are mating right now so they are on high alert.

All good I didn't learn until someone pointed that out to me :)

Sharks pretty much all look the same to me. Except for nurse sharks of course.

Diving the Danny Wreck in West Palm with my dive group and @IncreaseMyT who makes a few appearances along with his son. This wreck isn't dived all that much from what I understand, but since I chartered the boat for 2 days and could choose my sites I wanted to cross that one off my bucket list. Not a lot of fish on it, and unfortunately we missed the old road, bridge and pilot house that were dropped there after the county replaced them. We made the mistake of following the DM who was apparently new and either headed too far north or south after we left the barge wreck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom