Diving the Carthaginian?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot:
sry bout that ... we still need someone to test the idea (unpresented thus far) of kicking out below the surface on open circuit ... would you be interested in that option? :wink:

I was just pulling your leg. :10:

Beings the epideral I had in my back this morning is wearing off all of a sudden, is making me change my mind of a long swim. :11doh:

Dang I hope the meds take affect before I strap on a tank!

I can't wait to hear the report guys!

I have no doubt I can pull a rebreather off the shelf at B&B so all I'll require is a starting point and a compass heading :)

calscubagirl:
I was just pulling your leg. :10:

Beings the epideral I had in my back this morning is wearing off all of a sudden, is making me change my mind of a long swim. :11doh:

Dang I hope the meds take affect before I strap on a tank!

I can't wait to hear the report guys!

I take it your back still isn't doing so well :(

when we're out there in Feb., Bob will have his rebreather with him, soooooooo maybe this will help??!! Take care, Maggi:D

kidspot:
I take it your back still isn't doing so well :(

Nope...it's sucks! I was doing fine until the numbing shot wore off.

btw - I saw the atlantis sub support vesel (Roxy I think - a tugboat) anchored just off Puamana this week - if that's the Carthaginian location, it's a doable shore dive - I've done longer surface swims than that... course hitting the exact location would still be "interesting" to pull off :wink: Probably a 30minute surface swim

I have a friend working for Atlantis -- I'll see if he can get me some coordinates. Thanks for the reminder!

The Carthaginian is located at:
20.84895,-156.67016

During the day, after about 9am and until 3 or 4pm, you'll see boats there -- surface support and (during embarcation/disembarcation) passenger transport boats are typically directly above the wreck, or at least in the general vicinity.

Back
Top Bottom