diving the bahamas on monday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plungebob

Reaction score
Im a relitivly new diver ready to to take it to the next level. Ive booked myself on a liveaboard dive cruise in the midst of hurricane season in the Bahamas.Im so exited ,I could pee my pants. We board the ship on Oct. 29 th . It should be a gas. I would like to go a couple of days early to decompress......but have no idea where to stay . Somewhere relatively inexpensive ,and relaxing. Any ideas would be greatly apreciated .....
.(small budget big hurry) Thanks .....DIVERS.......
P.S. If I meet up with some sharks ......I probably will pee my pants......

Plungebob:
Im a relitivly new diver ready to to take it to the next level. Ive booked myself on a liveaboard dive cruise in the midst of hurricane season in the Bahamas.Im so exited ,I could pee my pants. We board the ship on Oct. 29 th . It should be a gas. I would like to go a couple of days early to decompress......but have no idea where to stay . Somewhere relatively inexpensive ,and relaxing. Any ideas would be greatly apreciated .....
.(small budget big hurry) Thanks .....DIVERS.......
P.S. If I meet up with some sharks ......I probably will pee my pants......

You should really get that urinary tract problem taken care of before you go :D

Wilma ought to expedite that peeing in your pants thing.

All well and good. Just where might that boarding take place? Bahamas is a big country, but- not like Texas. More water, less whiskey.

Wilma? Fred Flintstone, here. I would sit in an oyster bar for the week.

Were boarding in Nassau

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom