Diving Redneck Reef on sunday 7/17/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
KP,
Just got the pics back. "Bad" would be a polite euphamism. Even though we thought the visibility was pretty good, the camera didn't.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

the K
I kinda figured that would happen. Matt went down with his digital with about the same viz, and none of his really came out either. Maybe better luck next time, and thanks for trying. Though it would have been nice to see some of the beautiful art we we risked our lives dodging boats overhead for. Ha Ha

ccooper:
kylepreid:
Come on out, we would love to have you dive with us. I havent dove redneck reef yet, this will be my first time too. The reason it is called redneck reef is that there is a bunch of lawn art sunk at about 30' straight out from the ramp at the day use area. I dont plan on going very deep, im only bringing my 3mm, so I want to try and stay above the thermocline. Hope to see you out there.[/QUOTE

Sorry I could not make it. I had something come up out of town Sat. night. Thanks for the invite though and let me know when you may dive in the future.

I will let you know whenever we go, just keep an eye on the board, we always post when we are going. If you dont mind, let us know when you want to go too. We try and dive atleast 2-3 times a month.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom