Diving Puerta Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you, have fun there, where are u staying?

We definitely did! Awesome awesome dives!! :))
We stayed at Banana Moon. Just a few houses down fr SeaRider Diveshop.
We got both rooms in front facing d waters. No need for aircon as d wind is cool.
Really nice weather while we're there.

Mark of SeaRiders is highly recommended. Has a good eye spotting critters for us. :D
He can recommend & even book rooms for you guys.

Some more diver friends are raring to go PG.. May go back b4 the month ends. :eyebrow:

Heard a lot of good things about Mark of Searider. I will be in anialo/Batangas for the month of April/May staying with family and will be traveling over to Mindoro to do some diving with Searider.
Does Mark make the trip out to Verde? What is a typical price for his diving? I saw on his website prices for courses and they were very reasonable.

I will be at Asia divers/El Gallon again in March - April range. I stayed there last year with them.

you will be in good hands and enjoy yourself.....

looks like i am not getting there till May now.....i wish i was going today!!!!!!!!!!:D

Heard a lot of good things about Mark of Searider. I will be in anialo/Batangas for the month of April/May staying with family and will be traveling over to Mindoro to do some diving with Searider.
Does Mark make the trip out to Verde? What is a typical price for his diving? I saw on his website prices for courses and they were very reasonable.

Im sure Mark do trips to Verde. But better if u have more people going, to divide d costs for the boat expense. Dnt miss Verde, Its one of d best sites!

Mark charges 1k / dive - your own gears. & 1.2k w/ rental gears.

You'll definitely love PG sites!! Challenging! :D

I will be at Asia divers/El Gallon again in March - April range. I stayed there last year with them.

you will be in good hands and enjoy yourself.....

I can see your profile pic is at The Point Bar. :wink:
My fav hang-out for the night. :)

@evie_g

yes my avatar is at the point bar...........a great place.

can you tell me about Banana Moon. how much were the rooms....do you have a website or contact information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom