Diving Pompano Beach 12th St 6/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ciret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Scubaguy62 and I are meeting Sun at 8:30am.

Anybody that wants to join us is welcome to show up.

It was nice to meet you this morning or was it yesterday? 15 calls later...just got home it's 4:05 am. sunday morning. Probably won't see ya tomorrow, but will keep an eye out for ya!

Well, weather did not cooperate this morning. Physically I wasn't feeling all that well either, stomach/intestinal distress :shakehead there were some others there, one pair called a dive and retreated, another pair went out while we were there and a couple of kayakers came as we were leaving.

We'll dive another day :D

Be safe,

Hi Eric & Co,

Are you still up for a beach dive on Saturday July 8? I am visiting FL for a few weeks from out of town, but would really like to get a few beach dives in. I've been doing the boat dives via Splash Down and will be doing the Disney thing after the 4th. I am AOW/Nitrox. The weekends of July 8 & July 15 look good. I will also have pretty much the whole week of July 17-21 free. The wife does not dive, so this could really be good.

Thanks,

Arizona

Arizona:
Hi Eric & Co,

Are you still up for a beach dive on Saturday July 8? I am visiting FL for a few weeks from out of town, but would really like to get a few beach dives in. I've been doing the boat dives via Splash Down and will be doing the Disney thing after the 4th. I am AOW/Nitrox. The weekends of July 8 & July 15 look good. I will also have pretty much the whole week of July 17-21 free. The wife does not dive, so this could really be good.

Thanks,

Arizona

I will not be back in Miami until the 10th. Keeping checking the South Florida Trips sub-forum and start a new thread with your open dates and times. Invade the Keys is happening the 14th - 16th and lots of folks are coming into the area the week before with many groups planning dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom