Diving Pet Names...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I am a fan of Scooby Doo...I like the previous idea of Scubadoo.

Coz, Largo

CESA.

Or since he won't be submerging how about Safety Sausage (okay, little long).

Or in homage to a certain new SB group-Dork (also works cause he's a black Lab and they tend to be a little lunkish).

OK. now you guys have me thinking.

I am going to change my dog's name to "Booty Smell" because whenever he sees another dog..well, I think you have the picture.

On second thought...if he is Truly a Black Lab, he needs to be "DIR Dog". This will mean you will need to make some adjustments to his gear.
-All gear of course must be black.
-He will need to have a long-leash configuration (routed under right front leg and then back around head).
-No leash snapped off to a collar D-ring, leash and collar should be run from a single peice of webbing (Dogtharian?).
-All other dogs he plays with must be configured the same way.

Granted this would probably be funnier (or funny at all) if I really knew that much about DIR.

Sat here brainstorming. Gave myself a 5 minute limit. Here's what I came up with.

Neo, Prener, Shortie, Puffer, Moray, Dolph, Velcro, Hood, Zipper, Knocker, Tank, Bootie, BC, Gill, Shark, Nooby, Cuda, Grunt, Sponge, Grouper, Turtle, Wrasse, Chromis, Dorsal, Kelp, Reef, Sinker, Splash, Stride, Honker, Seal. (unedited so some are stoooopid, but it was fun).

Okay, out of time.

On second thought...if he is Truly a Black Lab, he needs to be "DIR Dog". This will mean you will need to make some adjustments to his gear.
-All gear of course must be black.
-He will need to have a long-leash configuration (routed under right front leg and then back around head).
-No leash snapped off to a collar D-ring, leash and collar should be run from a single peice of webbing (Dogtharian?).
-All other dogs he plays with must be configured the same way.

Granted this would probably be funnier (or funny at all) if I really knew that much about DIR.
Yep. That's the one.:wink:
And think of it as Dir dog (dir not being spelled) like a German, they need discipline. And then remember when your mom would call you by all three names? D.I. R COME HERE!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom