Diving on Sep 19-23, 2010 (looking for a dive buddy or group)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biobug

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody would like to log a few dives between September 19th and 23rd, 2010.

I'm working on my Dive Master certification and need to log a few more dives.

Kind regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,
Welcome. Your post was a little short, I think if you add some more details to it you might have better luck. Are you visiting Monterey? Do you have experience diving in cold water? Kelp? Beach? Boat ect. What kind of training do you have and how recent is your experience.

Ben

Hi Alex,
Welcome. Your post was a little short, I think if you add some more details to it you might have better luck. Are you visiting Monterey? Do you have experience diving in cold water? Kelp? Beach? Boat ect. What kind of training do you have and how recent is your experience.

Sincerely,
Ben
Official Governor of the Breakwater

Fixed :D

Hi Ben,

Sure. Here are a few details:

Training: Open Water, EANx, Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver, working on DiveMaster
Dives: 26 logged dives
Experience: boat, shore, never did kelp forests
Recent experience: 8 dives in 2 days at various locations in Tobermory, Bare Trilam HD Pro dry suit, water temperature was 4C/39F at 25m/82ft (shipwreck James C. King)
Will be diving 3 Canadian wrecks and 2 American wrecks this weekend at Brockville, Ontario.

Diving in cold water: well.. I'm from Canada :)

I'm planing on going to the Oracle OpenWorld 2010 conference in San Francisco (Sep 19-23).
The idea is to rent a car and just drive to Monterey.

Alex

I'm planing on going to the Oracle OpenWorld 2010 conference in San Francisco (Sep 19-23).
The idea is to rent a car and just drive to Monterey.
I'm going to be there a week later for the Blackberry DevCon... Be pretty funny for two Ontario divers to buddy up in Monterey :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom