Diving near Muskegon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CNCTINA: I frequented OSS in Holland for over a decade but don't feel welcome there any more, so like many others, I've been going elsewhere lately. I buy gear at Adventures in Diving in Holland and American Dive Zone in Grand Rapids. I've also bought some gear at Great Lakes Dive Locker in GR as well as Moby's.

I just went on a two day Straits of Mackinac charter this weekend with ADZ. We used "Rec Diver", and the "Larrys" were great. Two good dives on the Cedarville, then the Young and the Barnum. We had a bunch of newbies on the boat so didn't get to do more than 2 a day this time. I buddied up with Ross Richardson.

Good times!

Sunday at the rockpile in front of the filtration plant, my new fish finder was showing 32ft on the west edge and I could see the ripples of sand on the bottom.
I also got a return of my tax dollers when the Coast Guard borded me. 5 men in a boat and the gettow bird flying overhead all to make sure I met the governments requirements. I am so glad the war on terror is all over so my government can look after me now.
I never made it up to find the bardge.

Oldpirate:
CNCTINA: I frequented OSS in Holland for over a decade but don't feel welcome there any more, so like many others, I've been going elsewhere lately. I buy gear at Adventures in Diving in Holland and American Dive Zone in Grand Rapids. I've also bought some gear at Great Lakes Dive Locker in GR as well as Moby's.

I just went on a two day Straits of Mackinac charter this weekend with ADZ. We used "Rec Diver", and the "Larrys" were great. Two good dives on the Cedarville, then the Young and the Barnum. We had a bunch of newbies on the boat so didn't get to do more than 2 a day this time. I buddied up with Ross Richardson.

Good times!

Thanks for the dive store tips, I've only been to OSS twice. The first time I only wanted a new mouth piece and this hot chic wanted to sell me a $4000 dive package and that wasn't too much money to spend she said. The next time I went there I wanted some 2" webbing for my back pack and a guy named "Chuck" I think, tried telling me I neaded a re-breather, tri-mix and stage bottles.

cnctina:
Thanks for the dive store tips, I've only been to OSS twice. The first time I only wanted a new mouth piece and this hot chic wanted to sell me a $4000 dive package and that wasn't too much money to spend she said. The next time I went there I wanted some 2" webbing for my back pack and a guy named "Chuck" I think, tried telling me I neaded a re-breather, tri-mix and stage bottles.

Yep, that's them. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom