Diving metro-Denver during week or w/end

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure if the OP was able to get any diving in.

Here are a few upcoming events that I'm aware of:

CharlieO (Frank) is at Turquoise lake this weekend. Frank is a Cave Certified, DIR configured, doubles diving dude that would be a GREAT buddy and mentor for ANY diver.

CharlieO started a thread on his plans this weekend at Turquoise, and I would highly suggest that any who want some of the best vis and diving in CO (not much) contact either myself or Frank pronto VertA! I just got my second tank filled, so I'm ready to go if I do decide to join him. However I've been out of town for the last month for the most part, so I'm still a bit on the fence! :blinking:

On Aug 4th the CO scuba retailers are having a shin dig at Aurroa Res. I am planning on attending this. There will be a SB table, free SB stickers, and SB STUFF for Sale as well as representatives from a LOT of the local LDS's and some reps on site.

I encourage all CO divers to do a bit of local diving. While it's not the best for Vis, Creatures, or really anything one thing it WILL do is make you a better diver! If you can dive in CO, those WWW tropic trips are a breeze! :D

No Ron, haven't gotten any diving in lately..... How about if we get a group together for this Saturday, 7/28 around 4pm to dive Chatfield? We can meet at the dive "hole" and bring along any non-divers!

Anyone who wants to attend, drop me a pm!!! Hope to see a bunch of you guys!

Pete
pmarck@underwatereducation.org

MAsharkDiver:
No Ron, haven't gotten any diving in lately..... How about if we get a group together for this Saturday, 7/28 around 4pm to dive Chatfield? We can meet at the dive "hole" and bring along any non-divers!

Anyone who wants to attend, drop me a pm!!! Hope to see a bunch of you guys!

Pete
pmarck@underwatereducation.org

I would suggest starting a new thread with the details. From my personal experience, getting people to dive in CO is difficult unless they are doing training. More so on short notice.

Start a new thread, and maybe you will get some buddies. I maybe up for it, but I may meet Frank, or may just spend a weekend at home for a change so I don't want to commit to anything! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom