Diving Medicine Research Questionnaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To ensure freedom from bias I will be randomly selecting divers from the site and contacting them by private message asking them to take part.

If you do get a pm, please take part,
So how many of you received a PM, and how many of you self-selected? If the latter, can Dr. Steve even use your input?

So how many of you received a PM, and how many of you self-selected? If the latter, can Dr. Steve even use your input?

Hi,

I've just been informed by the Scubaboard Staff that they have had a few objections to my PMs. So, will have to try a different approach. As knotical rightly guessed, the Questionnaire responses are more valid if the respondents have been selected in a random manner which avoids the 'healthy volunteer' effect.

Please feel free to submit the questionnaire without invitation by PM.

Thanks to the 50 or so who have sent in responses in the past 36 hours. My target is 500+ from Scubaboard so PLEASE help out in this important research.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom