Diving Lake Pleasant 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

josh1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know about any boats, groups, or just anyone diving on Saturday Jan 2, 2010? It's the first Saturday of the new year and a great way to start off the year - UNDERWATER!

Just curious if anyone is planning anything or any boats going out that day so I can start thinking about my plans for that Saturday.

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll see you at the lake.

Ready for 2010?

Post your details for diving Lake Pleasant and planning meet points to dive here.

Enjoy and be safe!

Rudebob and I will be diving at Beismeyer Point on Sunday morning. We'll be playing with our dry suits. All are welcome to join us as long as you promise not to laught.

Steve.

My appologies that I was not able to make it to the lake yesterday. I certainly hope you guys had good dives. How were the conditions after our winter storms? I hope we can get together and dive soon. I'm headed to San Diego this Fri, Sat & Sun to dive the islands and wrecks, will be back for Pleasant after!

anyone know how tha rain has affected the visibility?

Poor Visibility. Worst it's been in a while.

anyone diving Saturday, the 13th of March? I haven't dove in far too many weeks, and need to get wet. I think my skin actually dried out from the last time I dove in December, I definitely need to re-moisturize by getting immersed underwater.

I'll be diving somewhere that morning. Just wondering if anyone else has plans, or needs a dive buddy.

- Josh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom