Diving Lake Pleasant 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! Glad you're back in the water, Sea Princess. Ol' Whiskers the catfish has been asking about you. He's that big ugly devil lurking in and around the christmas trees waiting for a tasty morsel to happen by.

According to the Waddell Dam Operations website the lake level is at 1665' of elevation, 65% full. That's up about 3' from last weekend.

THanks steve...it has been a whole month and i was drying out! Still unable to to lug all my gear quite yet but at least i can get in and swim around..we didn't see whiskers this go around but we did see lots of baby fish and a few bass. See you at the lake soon!

I'm a Canadian diver who's going to be in the Phoenix area from Dec. 29th - Jan 11th (or so) and would love to meet up with some local divers to get a couple dives in at Lake Pleasant. John @ Academy of Scuba was kind enough to suggest I check here to see if I could make any friends :D

I'm a Canadian diver who's going to be in the Phoenix area from Dec. 29th - Jan 11th (or so) and would love to meet up with some local divers to get a couple dives in at Lake Pleasant. John @ Academy of Scuba was kind enough to suggest I check here to see if I could make any friends :D

Look forward to diving with you!

So, are Phoenicians as nutso as the rest of the world, and have New Year's Eve dives?

Just bought a drysuit and lost any sense . . . that should last until my first dive in frigid waters!

:lol:

Payson, huh? Where do you dive there?

At the moment I'm at McMurdo Station, Antarctica until late Feb. Water is chilly ( 28F ) but vis is up to 800'

Wow! How exciting!!!! and summer for you, too!

Tied up New Years day but the 2nd is looking good. I usually try to dive with the Scubateer's but that won't happen this year. Vista Point with some of my best dive buddies is a definate possibility. Maybe I'll have my side mounts worked out by then??????

Back
Top Bottom