Diving Jocassee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryan, I can vouch for Deb's chicken:D I was a safety diver for Garrett and Adam on their dive. I am going up this weekend with Dave from DS he wants to do a 150' dive off the ramp. Come on up.

Butch

This coming weekend (11/15 & 16)? What day? I might be able to do that.

Hi Debbie! Hope you have been well. Maybe there will be room on the boat for me again:D

Butch

Ryan we are going Sunday. Want to go? Just going to do an easy ramp dive.

Butch

Butch, yep we are in. You guys are definitely welcome on the boat! Butch, you want to do some more safety diver duty? :)

I'd be happy to be your safety diver. Just let me know when.

Butch

We're hoping to dive the lodge the 1st weekend in December. Talked to Bill today & was warned that bottom temps were going to be in the low 40's & low 50's above 100'. I'm still working on getting a group lined up to put this together. We'll keep you posted & thanks for volunteering as a safety diver. Bill said we needed to bring atleast one, but I'm hoping to get 2.

Ryan & I will be heading down to Jocassee Sunday to dive with you guys so we'll see you there. What time are you guys planning on getting down there?

Matt

Matt, I haven't discussed it with Dave but I am up for leaving early to get there early. I am working at DS tomorrow and I should know what he is thinking by the time you come by for you deco bottle. I marked my calendar with the date.

Butch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom