Diving Isla Mujeres Oct 18-24 -- I love to see any of you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

htatton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My family will be on a diving vacation, some training, some discover, some AOW, and some just sitting on the beach. We will be using Casa del Buceo casadelbuceo.com on Isla Mujeres for all our dives. I'd love to meet any fellow scubaboarders and maybe buddy for a dive or two. We are staying at Puerta al Mar on the South East side of the island between the park and the dolphin show. Look us up.
Hyrum

I don't want to steal the thread but I have one question. I will be heading to Isla Mujeres and the end of March. My question is what mil wetsuit should I bring if any?

My guess is that March and October would be similar. I dive a 1.5mm skin, or just my swim suit and sunguard shirt. My sister in law who is cold blooded dives a 3mm wetsuit and is comfy. Have a great time. We are going back for two weeks in October.

@htatton did you dive the MUSA site? If so what did you think?

I don't want to steal the thread but I have one question. I will be heading to Isla Mujeres and the end of March. My question is what mil wetsuit should I bring if any?

I was there 2 weeks ago for Sailfish Run. 3mm suits me just fine. Also last August for whaleshark. Plan to comeback in July.

I really enjoyed. I've dove it several times. Well worth the time. Take your time and look in and under the statues. Lots of small critters.

Thanks for the replies I guess I need to look for a 3 mm suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom