Diving in West Palm Beach near the Eau resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jacobf123

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone know of the Eau Palm Beach hotel offers diving or if not does anyone know a good shop near by?

Looks like the Lantana/Manalapan area.

The closest shops and boats are in Boynton Beach and Delray.
That is just a few miles south.
But from Manalapan is not too far up to the Riviera Beach area from there.

You will be in a good location for diving.

When are you coming?
How long will you be here?
What is your level of competency, and experience?
What type of dives you want to do?

Chug
NEVER speeds through Manalapan.

I'm coming today and staying until Wednesday and I'd say I'm a fairly competent diver but my only experience is up here in New Jersey and I was hoping to do some reefs or wrecks

You're only about 5 miles from Boynton Harbor Marina. There are 5 operators there, I use Underwater Explorers, Starfish, and Loggerhead. Boynton Beach Dive Center is less than a mile further down Federal Highway. Boynton Beach and Delray have very nice reefs for drift diving, there are 3 nice wrecks, the Castor, Capt Tony, and Bud Bar. Hope you have good seas

Hope you have good seas

If marine conditions hold, Tuesday should be great. Monday is quite doable too. National Weather Service Marine Forecast

jacob: if you don't mind diving in bouncy conditions (which I'll assume you don't mind since you dive in NJ and NY waters), Narcosis in the Rivera Beach marina is one of the last dive boats to cancel due to marine conditions. Aside from the boats scubadada mentioned in Boynton, I've also had good experience with Splashdown. If you have the time, it might be fun to dive a day in Boynton and a day in WPB. Also, if you have even more time, a 25 mile trip to Jupiter might also be worthwhile since you are highly likely to see sharks, goliath grouper, turtles, etc.: I dive with Jupiter Dive Center, but a lot of other SB members like Captain Sl8r or Emerald too.

if marine conditions hold, tuesday should be great. Monday is quite doable too. national weather service marine forecast

jacob: If you don't mind diving in bouncy conditions (which i'll assume you don't mind since you dive in nj and ny waters), narcosis in the rivera beach marina is one of the last dive boats to cancel due to marine conditions. Aside from the boats scubadada mentioned in boynton, i've also had good experience with splashdown. If you have the time, it might be fun to dive a day in boynton and a day in wpb. Also, if you have even more time, a 25 mile trip to jupiter might also be worthwhile since you are highly likely to see sharks, goliath grouper, turtles, etc.: I dive with jupiter dive center, but a lot of other sb members like captain sl8r or emerald too.

+1 jdc, Friday, Sunday 3 tanker

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom