Diving In Serbia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, i've found how to attach files :)

Attachments

• CIMG7249.jpg
    CIMG7249.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 103
  • CIMG7250.jpg
    CIMG7250.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 112
Only diving I did in Yugoslavia was in the Sava river, started on the Croatia side by Zupanja and swam a crossed.... Not a lot of fun. I would love a trip to the water by Zagreb, though.

May I ask what you did diving there? :confused:

I have heard stories about the police and border patrol giving out big fines for people crossing with small boats, but this was back in the late 90:s, it could have changed now.

check out on djerdap "ada kale"
whole island like 0.5 miles long , covered with fortresses, from roman time up to wwii, everyone have build fortress over fortress
it was sunk when they have made artificial lake "djerdap"

about 50 german wwii ships, with wounded people have been sunk by german during wwii to block entrance and advancement of russian black sea fleet. to support land troops
it should be about 1 mile below damn on djerdap

"Golubacka tvrdjava" is interesting
part of fortress is above water and part is below, in that area i know that divers have find a lot of cannon ammo

and there are remains of trajan bridge
For more than a thousand years, it was the longest arch bridge in the world to have been built, in terms of both total and span length
you can see posts of that bridge under water
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajan's_Bridge

Back
Top Bottom