Diving In Serbia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracy_from_oz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
G day

Does anyone know about the diving in Serbia, or even if there are any places to dive there or dive stores/sites etc

thanks

tracy

British Nuclear Fuels Limited is about to start a clean up of the soviet submarines fleet in Russia.
Many of the subs were ditched and/or dumped on the beach as is.
A real mess!
They might know of some dive shops there.

Um... I think we've got a geography challenge here... how would a company salvaging former-Soviet submarines in Russia, know about diving in land-locked and far-away Serbia?

There's certainly some good diving on the coast of Montenegro, but they broke away from Serbia a while ago... still, I'd guess that would be the best bet.

As Marek said, unless you count Montenegro in, diving in Serbia is done exclusively in lakes and rivers. It can be an interesting and fun experience. I made some friends there as I've been diving there myself and can recommend places, dive centers and shops. PM me for details.

Thanks mislav, about to pm you.

I have Montenegro down but was wondering about Serbia. I am interested in the lake diving there.

hahah,second "map" is definitely the right one! but than again i was suprised when i was in USA this year,many americans knew about my country(position,Europe) and which is capital city...

Its clear to me that that is like all Mediterran coasts or watter much antiques as

well much warjunk from ww1-ww2 any else conflict junk from Egypt to Turky is

it sometimes probematic... E.L.7*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom