Diving in Red Sea from Israel ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got my draft schedule today and the possible dates of my diving vacation are as follows:
19/12 leave Beer Sheva to Eilat and dive ASAP
20/12 diving
21/12 diving
22/12 05:30 flight from Tel Aviv to Shanghai

How should I organize my diving trip such that I can gain the most from it?

I am holding a Hong Kong passport. Do I need a visa to cross border to Sinai or Aqaba?

WendySH:
:06: :06: :06: :06: :06: :06:

I will have a business trip to Israel in mid December 2005. I am thinking to take 1-2 days vacation and dive in Red Sea. Can anyone help to provide me some information:

1. Will it be too cold to dive in Red Sea in December? What will be the water temperature? Is 3mm wet suit enough?
2. I understand that I need to go to Eilat if I want to go diving. How can I travel from Beer Sheva to Eilat?
3. Normally, how much a 1-2 days dive trip cost?
4. Any recommendation of good dive operators?
I just got back two days ago from that exact location

Fell free to conatact me directly
I had 1 day i made it two.
Drive/fly to Eliat walk accross boarder change your money during the crossing
get in a cab take it to Dahab 1hour 20 minutes for approx 150 pounds total they wil ask for 300 barter, crazy road up and over the mountain
10 dollar a night stay available everywhere I recomend Stay at the Bedouin Lodge
very cool place I didn't want to leave
the water was good air windy i hate cold water this was good with the provided suits
john and spring
Have fun I wish I could go back

Mkae sure you do the canyon and the Blue hole with the wells entry
I will recomend my dive dude if you want there are way too many

Back
Top Bottom