Diving in Portugal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really? You've never heard of the Spiegel Grove?
You know, my first response was a link.
In Key Largo. Up until just a few years ago it was the biggest wreck in the Keys.

[video=youtube_share;HYO693br0ls]http://youtu.be/HYO693br0ls[/video]

So guys, did you manage to dive in Portugal? In the north coast the ocean tends to be a bit moody, but there are some spots really worth diving :)

Nope, never made it out. The one dive opp where we were was only running on the weekends, which isn't when we were at the beach. That was definitely some dry suit water. Kind of reminded me of NJ.

So guys, did you manage to dive in Portugal? In the north coast the ocean tends to be a bit moody, but there are some spots really worth diving :)

The conditions were bad in Porto and I could not make it all the way to the Algarve. It seems to me that it takes a lot more planning than I thought and without a car it is all more complicated, something that surprised me because naively I assumed that public transportation would have taken me everywhere in Portugal...

Back
Top Bottom