Diving in Poipu Kauai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I returned from diving in Poipu Kauai (January 24-29) and I can't speak highly enough about the staff at Seasport Divers. The operation takes a backseat to noone. The best DM's, Captains and equipment in the area. The DM we had, Anthony, has spent plenty of years diving the local waters and proved to be extremely knowledgeable as well as easily approachable and willing to share his vast diving experiences. They have tons of new rental gear, if needed, and lots of new merchandise in the newly renovated store. Do a night dive while there, it's a rush...... Can't wait to go back and do the 3 tank dive at Ni'ihau with them this summer.

Loved Sheraton Caverns did ya? We love diving Kauai.

Did you do any, can you recommend any, beach diving on Kauai? I'll be staying in Poipu in April and am looking for suggestions.

I'd prefer to avoid lead dives. Boat dives are OK if it is a small group.

I was there a few weeks ago and while I didn't do any while I was there, I did do a boat dive with Fathom Five and they max out at 6 people on the boat and I had a pleasant experience.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, DiverDan! This is a huge site, and you may not have realized that we have a forum reserved for Hawai'i. If your thread is there, it will be seen by people checking for information like this. I will ask that it be moved for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom