Diving in Nassau on January 28th Carnival Sensation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiercingDoctor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey,

I am trying to book a dive with Stuart Cove in Nassau on January 28th in the morning. We are taking a cruise on Carnival Sensation but they do not dock in time to make the early AM dive and it leaves too early to make the PM dive. Stuart cove says they will make a later AM dive if i have 6 people. I already have 2 people, i just need 4 more. we would leave the port at 10am and be back by 3pm. Is anyone interested in doing that dive??? Please contact Stuart Cove and tell them you are interested. Or if anyone knows of another GOOD diving charter in Nassau please let me know.

Thanks

When do you arrive? If you can get to Bahama Divers and check in at 8:30Am, they have a 2 tank dive. Once you clear customs it's a +/-10min cab ride. They're in a marina on the shore side of the bridge to Paradise Island. They will bring you back to the ship. Bahama Divers

With Cove's you're having to deal with the 45min. shuttle ride to their location.

Your other option might be Explore Scuba - they keep their boat on Paradise Island. Explore Scuba - Custom Dive Charters in The Bahamas | Explore Scuba Bahamas is the only dive operator located right on Paradise Island The Bahamas

afaik those are all your options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom